Whether you would like to lose weight or just become healthier, this program is for you!
Highway to Health’s six week Weight Loss Series is a REAL program that focuses on REAL food. Designed by Registered Nutritionist, Roslyn Gordon, you will learn how to lose 15-25 pounds across the six week series and leave feeling confident and better than ever.
For one fixed price you receive:
- Your own individual program! Receive recommendations tailored to your specific goals & needs.
- Your own personal support! Unlimited support 7 days a week for 6 weeks with your H2H Weight Loss Consultant who is always just an email away.
- Sample dishes at each session & up to 25 new and easy recipes for you to take home! Your family will love these great tasting, healthy and easy meals.
- Weekly personal coaching! Receive a personal email weekly in regard to your journal to guide you appropriately throughout the program.
For the first time ever, I don’t crave sugar and I’m not feeling hungry – I didn’t know that was possible. I was very happy with my weight loss during the session, and have continued to follow the program after it concluded.”
All for less than $29/week! SIGN UP NOW
Our next Series begins:
Tuesday, June 5 at 8:30pm in Burlington
Stay up to Date!
Can’t make this series or just want to be kept in the loop? Join our mailing list!
Recent Blog Posts about the Weight Loss Series:
- FREE, FUN & FABULOUS! Free Introductory Class this Saturday in Burlington!
- Final week of Early-Bird Special: Only $109 (reg. $169) SPRING SCHEDULE
- Spring has sprung, the grass has riz... now what?
- 100% Satisfaction: Outcomes of Our First 6-week Nutrition & Weight Loss Series in Oakville
- What's bugging you today?
- Starting a new exciting project!
Payments handled by “Highway to Health” & will show up on your statement as such. Please note, we will contact you by email with a secondary confirmation in addition to the confirmation from our secure payment providor. Payment can be made by using your major credit card or your PayPal account. If you have any trouble or prefer booking the old fashioned way, please call us at (905) 332-6190.